Accent Environmental utilise the latest Geospatial knowledge to create spatial problem solving tools and effective visual communication of spatial data.
Our areas of expertise in GIS and spatial analysis include:
- Mapping of ecological surveys including: vegetation surveys; Threatened and Endangered Species surveys (and prediction modelling); Reptiles; mammals; bats.
- Site and regional mapping
- Habitat mapping
- Landscape planning
- Visual assessment mapping
- Emergency response
- Stormwater management
- Watershed analysis
- Contour mapping
- Land Use/ Land cover mapping
- Site selection and micro-siting
- Route planning
- Satellite imagery analysis such as NDVI
- Stakeholder communication through both traditional cartography and modern interactive mapping tools including 3D visualisations.
To learn more about how GIS and spatial analysis could support or enhance, your project requirements please contact us.