Accent Environmental Pty Ltd (Accent) is committed to working in a sustainable manner, and to the delivery of projects that embrace environmental sustainability values. This Sustainability Policy is applicable to all Accent people, contractors, visitors, products and services.
The aims of our Sustainability Policy are to:
- Provide a sustainable working environment for all our employees and contractors.
- Conduct our business in a manner that is fair, ethical and sustainable.
- Undertake work that protects or enhances the long-term wellbeing of communities and the environment.
- Use resources and energy efficiently.
- Minimise or prevent pollution from our activities.
- Comply with the requirements of relevant legislation and regulations.
- Integrate sustainability considerations into all business activities and decisions.
- Provide leadership in sustainability issues with our people, contractors and clients.
- Provide appropriate sustainability information, advice and training to our people.
- Communicate openly with our people concerning sustainability issues and empower them to make effective sustainability decisions.
- Develop and reward a strong sustainability culture within our company.
- Maintain practical and effective systems and processes to achieve sustainability goals.
- Strive for continual improvement in our sustainability performance.
- Use prevention and early intervention principles to reduce Accent’s environmental impact, hazards and environmental incidents, and provide support in their management.
Accent commits to continual improvement in our sustainability performance and will periodically review this policy to ensure its compliance with legislation and continuing effectiveness and suitability. Compliance with this policy is the responsibility of all employees, contractors, and visitors.
20 August 2019