Accent Environmental recognise the value of wind power as a renewable resource across Australia. Our past and current wind power projects includes wind farms in Victoria, New South Wales and South Australia. Our role in the development and operation on wind farms includes:
- Environmental approvals advice
- Scoping technical studies and baseline investigations
- facilitating government and stakeholder engagement
- Preparing and reviewing impact assessment reports and technical studies
- Developing environmental management and monitoring plans
We have developed strong relationships with multiple companies in the wind energy production sector and hope to continue aiding in the expansion of wind power.
To learn more about previous wind energy projects undertaken by Accent Environmental or to find out how we can assist your work please contact us.